Monday 11 January 2016

RIGA - MAUTERNDORF Christmas and New Year celebration / LETTLAND - AUSTRIA




My dear friends and followers, I hope you all had some fantastic, peaceful and cosy holidays with the people you love the most! 








I have been spending does days with my families and my dear friends, Christmas Eve from Oma to my youngest nice, we all got together and celebrated. My friends and I went skiing and snowboarding as well as some long sunny walked through the Valley of  the river Taurach. 








On New Year's Eve a couple of friends and I went to Riga, the capital of Lettland where we celebrated the old year and the new year. The capital of riga made an absolute stunning and enjoyable fireworks on the riverbank which danced to the music. 







The people in Lettland are really friendly and zuvorkommend. They have there own humore and there own taste of food culture (in a good way). I hade only one bad experience with a stue which taste I could not define as it tasted like fish, meet, olives, capers, smoked and onions at the same time! All other meals where an thongorgasmic which I eat. 
With the local drinks you got to gamble. Some of them you struggle to drink them and then there are some beers which are actually really tasty! 






The city of Riga as a big history and some beautiful spots. Form the little wooden houses in the Moscow and Jewish Geto, the area where every house is listed and almost to fall apart which has been noticed from some locals to do it up and to restore and developing, the art-neouve district or the old town. Every part has its own charm and is completely controvers to each other. 






One could not have been missed on our trip. It was the beach Jumala. Rigas closest beach on the Bay of Riga is about 30 min from the centre. It has a little village next to it which looks like a little sleepy romantic place. The beach was snowy windy and cold but have you ever been on a beach and left your shirt on? 





No comments:

Post a Comment